At Oak Hills Back & Neck Care Center there is nothing more important to us than your health and safety during this unprecedented time. The Department of Homeland Security and the Ohio state government has deemed chiropractic care an essential component of health care during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Dr. Howell and Dr. Engelhardt, our chiropractors, will remain open to serve those in need. We are taking extensive preventative measures, guided by the CDC, to protect our patients and employees who enter Oak Hills Back & Neck Care Center.
Patient screening: All patients will be screened before and upon arrival to make sure they are not exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms. Screening questions:
- Have you traveled outside of the United States in the last 30 days?
- Have you had symptoms of fever with cough, sore throat or respiratory distress?
- Have you had known contact with a COVID-19 confirmed positive patient?
Staff screening: All employees will be screened for COVID-19 daily. Those presenting any level of symptoms will return home and follow up with their physician before returning to work.
Clinic health protocols: To deliver a healthy treatment experience for our patients and clinicians alike, we are:
- limiting the number of people in the clinic at one time
- continue placing emphasis on frequent and thorough hand washing throughout the day – particularly before and after each patient
- Continue sterilizing all clinic surfaces with medical-grade disinfectants.
- preventative measures including staff wearing gloves and masks will be taken as necessary
Telehealth Services: we are offering a telehealth option so that you can easily connect with one of our chiropractors. We understand if you are uncomfortable coming into the clinic and are happy to see you via telehealth or reschedule your appointment. Massage therapy will temporarily be closed.
Thank you for helping us to ensure the safety of our patients and employees, as well as our families. With this shared commitment we are confident we can continue delivering the same high level of chiropractic care you’ve come to expect from us at Oak Hills Back and Neck Center.