James S. Howell, D.C.
Doctor of Chiropractic
- University of Cincinnati, B.S. Degree
- Xavier University
- National University of Health Sciences, Lombard, Illinois Doctor of Chiropractic degree, 1985
Certifications and Licensures
- Ohio State License 1985 - present
- Certified Multiple Impulse Pulstar Practitioner
- Certified in Impairment Rating and Disability Evaluation
- Certified Physician by Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation
- National Board of Chiropractic Certified
- Extensive Post Graduate Studies through Life College of Chiropractic in Soft Tissue Trauma, Acceleration/Deceleration Injury
- Currently enrolled in Board Certification Diplomate Program in Acupuncture through International Academy of Medical Acupuncture.
Associations and Memberships
- Ohio State Chiropractic Association
- Southwestern Ohio Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- Member of Ethics and Peer Review Committee, Southwestern Ohio Chiropractic Association
- Chairman of New Members Committee, Southwestern Ohio Chiropractic Association
- Sitting Fit! A slide show and ergonomic demonstration to sitting fit and computer ergonomics in the work place.
- Preventing Injuries in the work place. A slide presentation and demonstration on lifting techniques and preventing common injuries in the work place.